We can help and advise if you:

  • are homeless,
  • being threatened with eviction or repossession,
  • are in dispute with your landlord over your tenancy or the condition of your property,
  • want to know how to get your deposit back from a landlord.

Please bring any relevant documentation with you, including:

  • Tenancy agreement
  • Mortgage documents
  • Any letters from Landlord or Mortgage Provider
  • Any evidence relating to your dispute

If you are threatened with possession proceedings or eviction, or you have been asked to leave your property, you should contact us immediately, and bring all your paperwork about the proceedings with you.

If you are homeless, we may be able to help you in securing emergency or short-term accommodation or to get assistance with food or clothing.

Online housing advice can be found here: https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/housing/