Contact us

There are several ways you can contact us for help and advice.

For Specialist Debt advice please call: 01482 226 859

For all other advice please call: 0800 144 88 48

For email advice use:

Hull Office
The Wilson Centre,
Alfred Gelder Street,

Please note: Due to funding restrictions, we can only assist Hull City Council residents at this office

Opening Times

Monday – 9:00am till 4:30pm Drop in Session

Tuesday – 9:00 till 4:30 Appointments Only

Wednesday – 10:30am till 4:30pm Drop in Session

Thursday – 9:00 till 4:30pm Appointments Only

Friday – 9:00am till 4:30pm Drop in Session

Bridlington Office
5a Prospect Arcade,
Prospect Street,
YO15 2AL

Opening Times

Monday – Closed

Tuesday – 9am till 4pm Appointments and Drop in Session

Wednesday – Closed

Thursday – 9am – 4pm Appointments Only

Friday – Closed

Please note the entrance to our Bridlington office is in the parade of shops, located in the Palace Car Park

Goole Office
80 Pasture Road,
DN14 6HD

Opening Times

Monday – 9am till 4pm Appointments Only

Tuesday – Closed

Wednesday – 9am till 4pm Appointments and Drop in Session

Thursday – Closed

Friday – Closed

Beverley Office
100 Lairgate (opp Tiger Inn),
HU17 8JQ

Opening Times

Monday –Closed

Tuesday – Closed

Wednesday – Closed

Thursday – Closed

Friday – 10am till 4pm Drop in and appointments

We are currently offering appointments at the following outreach locations across Hull and East Riding. Please call 0800 144 88 48 or send an email to if you would like to request an appointment. 

Pocklington: Wesley House, The Methodist Church, Chapmangate, Pocklington, YO42 2BG

Hessle: Hessle Centre Southgate, Hessle, HU13 0RB

Brough: Community Centre, Centurion Way, Brough, HU15 1AY

Please note: the outreach locations operate on an appointment-only basis. 


We want everyone who uses Citizens Advice to be happy with the service we provide.

That’s why, if we’ve let you down, we want to hear from you – no matter how big or small the issue is.

We promise to deal with every complaint quickly, professionally and confidentially.

To make a complaint email:

Or write to:

Citizens Advice – Hull and East Riding

The Wilson Centre

1 Alfred Gelder Street


Hu1 2AG

To find out more information about making a complaint, you can also visit: