We can help and advise if you are threatened with possession proceedings or eviction, or you have been asked to leave your property, you should contact us immediately, and bring all your paperwork about the proceedings with you.
Housing issues may arise, and therefore, you need to know your rights and responsibilities. You could also be threatened with eviction if you can’t cope with your mortgage payments. On these pages, you can find information about how to go about renting or buying a home or just finding somewhere to live. You can also find advice on handling problems with your landlord and help to avoid losing your home.
- are homeless,
- being threatened with eviction or repossession,
- are in dispute with your landlord over your tenancy or the condition of your property,
- want to know how to get your deposit back from a landlord.
Please bring any relevant documentation with you, including:
- Tenancy agreement
- Mortgage documents
- Any letters from Landlord or Mortgage Provider
- Any evidence relating to your dispute